Friday, July 15, 2011

From "Brrr" to "Grrrr!"

Well looky there... a suprisingly chilly morning in the County of Orange (OC!) On mornings like this, when I can't remember where I left my favorite beanie after last night's shenanigans... it strikes me, now is the ideal excuse for me to throw on that adorable... yet, borderline obnoxious furry animal cap from PopKiller!!! =) Theres just about any animal to match your identity; Panda, Lamb, Monkey, Tiger & MORE!!! Don't feel bashful about being a middle aged fella or the gal celebrating her 10th annual 20th birthday celebration while roaming the streets in one of these cute caps! ;) Stop on by or go online & swipe one up THIS INSTANT!!!

Here's a couple of our regular customers displaying one of the capsl and a few other items you can snag from here, ever so sweetly for y'all!!!
Posted by: Steve & Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment